Skip to main content

LIFE NOT JUST SIMPLY TO IGNORE EVERYTHING

Life has many things to share...Just not to share just like that to live....

It is better to say I ignore to do work rather than taking up challenges.Of course I do have something in my inner heart which makes me feel like that.Even I won't ask questions why I should do this or what would have done will be lot more better.

Few things I missed is that too makes me feel to express my thoughts or to share....

Many of us have same feel like daily routine work that we do like we ate,sleep or even fight for silly matter that is not even needed in our life.

I just check myself what is my best in me.The immediate thing I notice myself is the character of me.Most of my Characters are inherited from my friends and my family.Our characters are only based on the environment we are living.Everything is linked not just your character.....

Every one has a good life and if something happened wrong, suddenly don't worry about that just ignore those wrong happenings until it CHANGE YOUR CHARACTER.
But when your CHARACTER changes you are down.During those time just DON'T SIMPLY IGNORE.

Fight for it.......This is one good life you have....Don't IGNORE SIMPLY.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Learning from mistakes

Learning from mistakes Whenever we do something wrong we will make oneself to a comfort zone by just checking as it a learning by doing wrong things. There is never such learning in life. We don't know something and not interested to learn the basic and try to pretend to be a expert which leads to mistakes(expected one). If we strictly adhere to basics we won't commit mistakes of course always we learn but the part here is continuous improvement. Making yourself do correct things better than previous.which always lead you to be expertise in any field that you focus. To do so we have to do few mind preparations. Mark what state we are (beginner, intermediate, expert) For beginners check on what are the basic things you need. Learn, think different better ways of doing it. If someone is more of an expert then watch their actions rather than getting advice. Don't learn something without self interest(simply don't do it for money) Justify you

Do what indeed you have to !

It was a usual day with lot of thinking over my part. It is a usual question that arises " Whether I fulfill my part ? " The question has many part. We usually start our day with what we want. Whatever be no one thinks whether the first thing we do is positive or Negative. There is a lot of difference on how we start our day. If we start with a positive task we will gain more positive energy and vice versa. We need to be little more watchful on what we are doing. Even a simple good things we do can give added light to our character. We need to look for the below list of things around us. Look for positive energy around you. Always have a smile  people around you. Try to convert negative things to neutral or positive. Always do anything with positive intend This will help us lot so Do your part what indeed you have to!!

15 Great Thoughts By Chanakya

1) "Learn from the mistakes of others... you can't live long enough to make them all yourselves!!" 2)"A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and Honest people are screwed first." 3)"Even if a snake is not poisonous, it should pretend to be venomous." 4)"There is some self-interest behind every friendship. There is no friendship without self-interests. This is a bitter truth." 5)" Before you start some work, always ask yourself three questions - Why am I doing it, What the results might be and Will I be successful. Only when you think deeply and find satisfactory answers to these questions, go ahead." 6)"As soon as the fear approaches near, attack and destroy it." 7)"The world's biggest power is the youth and beauty of a woman." 8. ) "Once you start a working on something, don't be afraid of failure and don't abandon it. People who work sincerely are the h